Saturday, September 21, 2024

Ch. 5 West Hollywood

USA sided with pedophile priests, and soon after, the nation fell Chapter 5

No politics, no pedophile priest stories, just one woman's slide into compulsive sexual bedlam, until, "He told me he'd had a vasectomy." she cries bent back holding up her very pregnant stomach. Then my daughter turns five and I start remembering what Father Horne had done to me at that age. I call my sister, with whom I have a rancorous relationship, and ask her if she remembers anything about Father Horne, and she responds, "Oh no, did he get to you too?" Then as I am freaking, she adds, "No wonder I've been so hostile to you your whole life. You took away my first lover." I find a support group in Chicago and ... never have a sex drive again. 

By Kay Ebeling 


Watching "Dahmer" on Netflix in one scene he is acting like I used to act. Ravenous for sex, I'd lie under a window- about half block away was a high rise and- I put on a show. I doubt anyone saw but it's something I had to do. In E3 "Doin' a Dahmer" there's a scene where he is drinking alone at home, gyrating, and it reminded me of that period of my life, in Holloway House Apartments facing east. 
Imagine being so sexually damaged that the story of Jeffrey Dahmer brings up memories... not as him, but I'd be a victim to a guy like him, in fact came close to it often ...

No comments: